Registrations / Certifications:
- State Registered Mediator, State of Georgia, No. 1405
- Federal Court Certified Arbitrator, U.S.D.C. for the M.D. of Georgia.
- Federal Court Panel of Neutrals, U.S.D.C. for the N.D. of Alabama
- Harvard Law School, PIL, Negotiation, taught by Professor Roger Fisher, Author of "Getting to Yes"
- Harvard Law School, PIL, Advanced Negotiation, Professor Roger Fisher
- Harvard Law School, PIL, Mediation, Professor Frank Sander, considered by many to be the father of ADR
- Basic Dispute Resolution, FDIC
- ADR Institutes, State Bar of Georgia
- Many other mediation and negotiation courses offered by various organizations.
- Charlotte District Office EEOC Contract Mediation
- Birmingham District Office EEOC Contract Mediation
- Atlanta District Office EEOC Contract Mediation
- Memphis District Office EEOC Contract Mediation
- Overall success rate for all mediations in the 80% and higher range
- Speaker at State Bar of Georgia Seminar "Excellence in Mediation"- March, 2001
- Twenty-three years in the practice of law handling personal injury, employment law, construction, real estate, medical malpractice, and other civil matters representing plaintiffs and defendants.
- Twelve years of experience as a private mediator or ADR coordinator for an organization with $30 billion in assets.